<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday

I first saw you about a year ago, although I never really paid much attention to you. Maybe I did say a few words to you but you never really caught my attention. It was only a few days ago that I started taking notice of you. You had a steadiness and gentleness that few of your peers had. Even when in pain you never gave up.

Recently I heard some things about you, about your past. You were one of the best in your trade, a pleasure to work with, and enjoyable to be around. Needless to say I'm not the only one with emotional ties to you. So when the time came for you to move on to the next phase of your life, I was not the only one with a lump in my throat.

But the time had to come for you to get off at your stop. As the song goes, 'it's the same old train, it's just a different time.' And one day we'll all have to get off at our station. But while we're still on the train, we'll always remember you.

Rest In Peace.

TREASURE
1997-2008


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?