<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday

The First Day of the FINAL SEMESTER!!!

The mood is tense, tight, nervewrecking. There is an air of anticipation and quiet apprehension. It is the 2nd of October, and the clock ticks barely 5 minutes away from 9am. I am comfortably dressed in a T-shirt and shorts, with a large backpack on my back and my laptop by my side, walking through the now familiar doorways of Nanyang Polytechnic's Industrial Design Centre in Block M. I enter the studio, prepared to be briefed by the man in front of me. The one who wields the human authority for the next and most critical semester of my polytechnic life.

Hee Kiah: Which module group are you in?
Me: The one that is starting P5.
Hee Kiah: Your semester starts on the 9th.
Me: Oh. Not today ah?

Comments:
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH OMG!!!
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?