<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday

Alas, Another Long Blogging Hiatus Comes To An End...

Indeed, friends, fans, minions, we hath waited long. There hath been much suffering and gnashing of teeth. But it was bound to come. The inevitable has finally occured. Yes...finally...at long last...THE FOOTBALL SEASON 2006/2007 HAS STARTED!!!

Oh, and also the tiny fact that I've finished the first semester of my final year in NYP ID. Which, of course means, that unofficially I'm on holiday at the moment. Officially, my holiday starts next week, but of course, with the Scanteak and Osaka competitions starting to move into second gear by then, our definition of 'holiday' goes back to that which we used in the last millenium.

Meaning...'holiday in name, but probably not in nature!' Which is a shame, because that means we have been deprived of this rare opportunity to rest, recuperate, and recharge for the final semester, and all the more so considering that our last holiday was way back in March.

Nevertheless, September definitely looks more relak than August. Which means, of course, more time to air my insignificant thoughts on the World Wide Web for all the world to see. But, of course, as the saying goes, "The more time you have to blog, the less things you have to blog about", so no promises! ;p

Oh yeah, and Liverpool will win the Premiership. You can trust me. I said the same thing last year and so far I've not gone back on my word!

God Bless,
GZ

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?