<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday

Well well well, it’s that time of the year again, when we each grab a pair of chopsticks and physically assault an innocent plate of (honestly quite disgusting) mixed vegetables, tossing it up in the air and watch it plummet to its certain death, awaiting its next damaging freefall. Of course, accompanying this rather queer ritual is the procedure of spouting random 4-letter Chinese words. Now, I have something to say about this. Firstly, as most of you would know, my Chinese is crap. Secondly, my memory is crap. So as you would have gathered by now I’m at an obvious disadvantage. Fortunately for you readers, I happen to be a kind and generous person. So, for the benefit of all you out there with the same ailment as I do, I present…

The ‘Low Hey’ List
Simply choose randomly from the list below during your ‘Low Hey’!

新年蒙恩
学业进步
身体健康
步步高升
开开心心
年年有鱼
一清二楚
水落石出
一举两得
莫名其妙
什么大事
少林功夫
黄线后面
扬州炒饭
欢迎光临
小孩不笨
圣安德烈
Tanjong Pagar
Balek Kampong
SMRT
SAJC
FART
Country Manna
Sanyo Aircon
Referee Kayu
AS Roma
Down with Man U
Robbie Fowler
Kimchi Jong Il
John 3:16
Chin Chai Can Lah

Feel free to add to the list…either in the comment box or in the tagboard. Oh, and before I forget, here’s wishing all you readers a blessed Lunar New Year! :D


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?