<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday

The Anticipation…

Well, as the work for yet another competition draws to a close, the timetable for the new semester reminds me that…yes…the holidays are drawing to an end.  Meaning, of course, that a whole new semester of all sorts of ups, downs, pros, and cons, is coming with the unstoppable force of a freight train to my doorstop in just about 2 weeks…

After looking through the timetable, I have a good feeling for next semester.  What this means, of course, is that I would probably collapse from exhaustion just about halfway through term 1.  Of course, it’s not the fault of the teachers, or the workload, or the way Mr. Timetable Guy arranges the timetable.  It’s the fact that on top of my regular scheduled workload, I still have to commit myself to various ‘design competitions’ and ‘industrial projects’ to boost my ‘portfolio’ so that next semester I can go to ‘Germany’ to watch the ‘World Cup’.  Also, this is my first semester as the ‘vice-president’ of the ‘NYP SDN Club’, meaning, basically, that I’ll have the amount of work and responsibilities to induce ‘suffocation’.  In addition, I’m also trying to get myself a ‘driving license’ so I can go drive an authentic ’63 ‘bug’ while I’m there.  This, of course, does not include my various commitments in church, such as ‘CCIS’ and Eddie’s ‘wedding’.

So yes it’s gonna be a tough semester.  So I’m gonna pray for myself and hope that you will pray for me as well because I’ll be praying for you guys as well for whatever’s left of my holiday and most probably beyond that as well.

God Bless and His Will be done.
GZ

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?