<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday

I shall make an exception today and start writing like the crappy blogs all over the world.

I shall talk about what I did today.

Yes, my friends, today, as you probably well know by now, I went to church.  Also, as you may not know, I also led worship this morning.  I think the thing about today’s worship was that it was something really real from my heart.  This wasn’t your usual come-in-on-Sunday-sing-some-songs kind of worship.  It was something I felt really strongly about, and I truly felt it throughout the worship.  I’m not sure if anyone else did, but I felt the Spirit stirring something in me as I was praising and worshipping Him today.  Of course, taking nothing away from the band, I think they did a magnificent job today and their playing today was definitely a blessing to the congregation.  But for me personally, today’s worship was not about the music.  It’s about the Spirit moving in the church, and most importantly in our hearts, especially those who are preparing for another battle in the final year examinations, and also for the O and A level people.  I sincerely pray that the Spirit continue to guide the people in our church, and if my worship sessions have helped in that, then I am very glad to be used as an instrument by God and being a little part in the body of Christ.  All Glory to Him; I am nothing, for everything I do, I do in Him and Him alone.

OK, then after that, went to my mother’s friend’s son’s baptism.  The service was pleasant, if not exactly awe-inspiring, but it was encouraging and nourishing no doubt.  Then…the big one…

Yes, my brethren…I have finally watched Herbie: Fully Loaded.  Excellent.  Brilliant.  Tremendously underrated.  I’m not even saying this in the context of a Herbie fan.  It’s good enough for teens and even adults.  It’s that good.  You don’t even need to be a Herbie fan or a Lindsay Lohan fan to enjoy it.  It’s not just a brainless comedy…in fact it’s just like the original 4, its got heart.

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?!?  Catch it before it goes along its merry way out of Singapore…

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?