<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday

Well, just back from my second last test of the semester, ProEngineer test…it was OK, although the whole class could not finish modeling the product, but I’d say results wise we’ll be fine.

But of course, that isn’t the reason I’m blogging now…I’m blogging because after that, Mr Garry gave us a little talk about our industrial attachments…and possibly overseas attachments.  Honestly, I’m quite psyched about going either Germany or Hong Kong for a period of a few months, although personally I’d rather go to Germany, however the programme in Hong Kong is more complete and they take care of you more…so I’m really not sure where to go, if I’m going overseas at all.  This is mainly because even though my results are adequate enough for me to apply for overseas attachment, I’m not too sure about my portfolio.  It’s fair enough, but it isn’t spectacular, and I’m not sure if it can take the scrutiny from the lecturers and the director.

The good thing about going overseas is that it will definitely look better on my resume, especially the Hong Kong one, because that is an attachment to a company, and a foreign MNC at that…and the German one is a University attachment, which isn’t bad either, especially since my father is intending to send me there after my NS.  However, it will definitely cost, especially the cost of living, and there won’t be like something for you to do there, just go there and do stuff and report back to Singapore HQ of your progress…but even if I want to go HK, my canto isn’t fantastic, and the only thing my sketches are good for are winning ‘hairiest lines’ awards.  And of course the last alternative is I stay in Singapore for the usual industrial attachment, which has its advantages too…

In any case, it’s not for me to decide…I’m committing this to God, and I’ll just pray that whatever His Will is for me I will know and follow.  To all of you out there, do pray for me too, I’m grateful for your previous prayers for me, and I’m sure that with your continued help I’ll be able to know His Direction for me clearer.  Also do tag and comment anything you think will be helpful to me, about anything really.

Until next time…Auf Wiedersehen!

Comments:
haha..... well i was oso pondering abt the attachment stuffs..... well..... was kinda enthu abt the germany trip..... bt as we all know my grades kinda fall back..... alvin if u can juz go for it loh..... i wan oso dun hv..... at least u go hor..... den can tell us wad the whole experience is lyk..... though it won't b the same as if we went..... i guess i ll still be stuck here in singapore.....
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?