<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday

Groovy, pops, GROOVY!

As if the week just couldn't get any better...if my body allows, I can probably make it to the Festival of Praise this Friday with all the folks, and maybe Jun can go with Ning on Saturday :p Amazing stuff He's planned...But that's not all folks, my parents have just invested in a 5 DVD set of the classic Herbie movies for my viewing pleasure. :D How about that? So now I can enjoy gems like these again...in full technicolour detail...:p




Jim Douglas: What do you know? The engine stalled.
Carole: [tries to get out] How about that? The door's stuck. That's how it is with cars sometimes. I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens next.
Jim Douglas: Well, as someone very wisely once said, "That's how it is with cars sometimes."
Carole: I just said that.
Jim Douglas: Oh.

Mr. Thorndyke: HAVE YOU GONE MAD?!?!?

Mr. Thorndyke: Well is this the morning bus to Fresno?
Jim Douglas: Thorndyke,this little car is so fast it needs three people in it just to hold it on the ground.
Mr. Thorndyke: [Looks at Tennessee] Well you certainly have picked the right crew.

Mr. Thorndyke: Havershaw....if you say the bubbles tickle your nose, I will most probably KILL YOU!

Mr. Thorndyke: HURRY UP!
Petrol Attendant: Father says hurry is waste, waste is cracked bowl which never see rice.
Mr. Thorndyke: I DON'T CARE HOW CRACKED YOUR FATHER'S RICE BOWL IS!

Mr. Thorndyke: [In a whimperish voice] Havershaw, Im not a cowardly man, but I get the feeling that thing is out to get me.
Havershaw: Now now Sir, none of that, we're not losing our nerve are we?
Mr. Thorndyke: [Suddenly in a bellowing voice] BLAST you Havershaw! How DARE you patronize me! I am NOT LOSING MY NERVE!
Havershaw: [scared voice] No sir. no sir, of course not.


Grandma Steinmetz: Oh Nicole, I want you to meet a gentleman from Mr. Hawk.
Nicole Harris: How do you do?
[Nicole punches Willoughby in the jaw, knocking him to the ground]



Wheely Applegate: [about a French man] I didn't understand what he was saying.
Jim Douglas: That's Ok. I'm sure he didn't understand what you were saying either. Come to think of it, I don't think I understood what you were saying.

Max: Patience, Quincey.
Quincey: You tell that to the guard. He'll be here in two minutes.

Jim Douglas: If there's one thing I WILL NOT tolerate it's a car falling in love with another car!
Wheely Applegate: Well what did you expect him to fall in love with, the Good Year blimp?


Erm, well, OK this wasn't a fantastic movie.

Oh ya, just remembered, thank you all for remembering me in my time of trial without my appendix. Thanks for all your prayers, I heard them and so did the Big Guy up there. I'm doing well, recovering really well and of course all praise goes to God.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?