<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday

AHA! NASA is SLOW!

And we thought NASA was the most high-tech thing in the world. There they are with their spaceships and shuttles and Portsmouth goalkeepers, and they can't do something that WE, yes my friends, WE, SINGAPORE, in the PRIME of our LIFE at 40 years old, we the small little dot that no one takes notice of except Malaysia, we, have managed to do.

We drink our pee on a daily basis.

And YES, my friends, our slow friends back in the US of A, they whom we thought were the best in the business, they have only RECENTLY formulated a way to drink their own pee. Yes, them Americans, AMERICANS! They have conducted breakthrough scientific experiments and made breakthrough discoveries and formulated breakthrough consumer products that I use on a daily basis, and yet they can't drink their own pee.

However, we do it so often we often take it for granted. Surely now, with NASA admitting defeat to us, Singapore, we must show our leaders some gratitude. I'm sure you will all agree with me it is only fitting that we should address letters to our neighbourhood Ministers of Parliament and state in no uncertain terms the following:

1. Dear Mr PAP Person.
2. Thank you for your foresight, which has given us the opportunity to drink our pee better than the Americans.
3. I'm sure with the great foresight of our great leaders, we will be looking forward to a much brighter future while eating our poo.
4. Therefore, I'm strongly in favour, although don't ask me of what.

If you do agree to send such a letter, do inform me beforehand, and I'll reserve a special place for you when you come into Changi Prison with me.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?