<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday

Some thoughts...

You know, I was just thinking, after the BGR talk, about the spiritual elder thing. I was thinking, I mean, being the Mr Bible Person in my class, mainly due to the fact that I was the only Christian, of course now with Jace and Zelda converted that makes it 3, but considering I have the Christian background, I'm considered the one with the answers, the one with the perfect life, the one with no worries, Mr Holy. Of course, I'm nowhere near that, but it made me wonder, since I'm acting as the spiritual elder for my class, why is it that it has only taken me until now to realise that I need a spiritual elder too? Maybe it's the fact that I've never really hit a wall yet, or the fact that I grew up spiritually independentally, or maybe something else I've missed. Well, had a chat with my mother over lunch, I think it's about time that I become spiritually accountable to someone. I realise I'm toeing a dangerous line currently, but then again, it's not what I want that's important, it's what the Lord wants that's more important than anything. Well, keep praying for me, that if He has set apart someone to be my spiritual elder, that this will be revealed in His timing, whenever that may be. Something tells me this could be one of the biggest steps of my spiritual life.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?