<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday

Psalm 34

19 A righteous man may have many troubles,
but the LORD delivers him from them all;

20 he protects all his bones,
not one of them will be broken.


And so with that message of faith...

I'm finally back to playing goalkeeper. Was 2 minutes away from a clean sheet on my second full appearance after my finger injury when I conceded a silly goal that trickled in, but other than that, was pleased with my performance. One on ones as usual was up to par, saving from both Reuben and Gabriel in those situations for most of the match, and also considering I didn't really have a defence. Reach for high balls was OK, although handling could do with some work. Distribution should improve with experience, so I must say that I'm looking forward to my second stint as a goalkeeper, and most importantly, a righteous one.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?