<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday

Much Ado About Nothing

Just came back after blowing 10 bucks and one and a half hours off a haircut. I still don't get it. Why do people spend precious time and pay good money for an itchy neck and hair on their food? Not to mention I still look pretty much the same except even hairier, and in all the wrong places. And there's hair everywhere. On my shirt, on my towel, in my food, on my work, EVERYWHERE! Where's the sense in that?

Anyway, just an update, life's pretty much the same; "the same" meaning of course "extremely busy". So naturally I won't have much time to blog, but the good news is that the pictures from my recent birthday party have finally been procured, and I will try (read: TRY) to find some time to get these scanned and uploaded onto my photo album for all to see. Thank you all for your patience.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?