<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday

Dun Prey Prey...

Just got back from PCK the Musical. It was...different from what I expected. The story was good even though the plot had more holes than swiss cheese. Humour wise, it lived up to its expectations. By a mile the funniest part was when the Feng Shui Man (Sheikh Haikel) started throwing confetti and "showering his blessings" on the audience and he stops in front of the bishop. "I sense a stronger power in my presence. I am weak, I am a small fry...My gosh, there are TWO of them!" Of course, he was referring to Bishop John Chew and Rev Siow. Meanwhile the rest of the audience was rolling with laughter.

But I really liked the part where PCK saved Frankie Foo's life. Made me think...Jesus saved our lives when we were still enemies. Have we fully accepted His salvation? Or have we looked at Him and shouted "Why are you so stupid?" Or even asked with a snide grin "What do you have to gain by saving my life?" You can say Frankie Foo is the ultimate villain, but in the end he still surrendered what belonged to PCK back to him. Have we surrendered what is God's back to Him? Have we surrendered our lives back to Him, or we conning ourselves that our own lives obviously belong to us? We can't even make another strand of hair grow on our scalp, let alone claim ownership of this life we have. So have we surrendered our life to Him, or are we really worse than Frankie Foo?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?