<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday

WOW what an amazing few days that have just passed!

First of all, thanks to all who attended my birthday dinner, and thanks as well for the presents, I like them all! Well, almost...

Had a real blast on Saturday! I think all who attended saw my true heart during the worship session. God is at work, I tell you! :D Of course, dinner was sumptuous and delicious, and as Tomas Santos would say, "We were very fed up!" :D I'm sure the guys had a lot of fun on the PS2 playing WE8 and on the laptop playing Need4Speed. And I'm sure the girls enjoyed themselves listening to Crawldaddy belt out hits from our new album "Burnt Holidays".

Speaking of "Burnt Holidays", Crawldaddy and I have essentially completed the basic tracks to the album. So, we estimate that it should be complete by the end of the week. So do comment here or in the shoutbox or over at Crawldaddy's or by MSN or anything if you wish to "pre-order". You may just have an earlybird discount! Of course it's still tentative so stay tuned for more Fuzzy Green Grass news here!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?