<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday

Today has been a good day for Fuzzy Green Grass. In addition to coming up with a name for our latest studio album (Burnt Holidays), we recorded 3 more songs, I'm Gonna Find My Own Way, No More Tears, and Messin' With the Blues, which brings our total tally to 4 so far, including I Love. So far, No More Tears is extremely close to completion, and it will be available to the public at this very place for listening. Do leave your comments in the tagboard or comment box about the song or anything else for that matter.

Anyway, yesterday's barbecue was a blast! We met at Pasir Ris MRT at 4 pm and I was almost half an hour late because 1. I went for robotics at 2 pm and was helping Andrew do the Flush ambigram, so much so that I forgot about the time, and 2. it was at PASIR RIS MRT for goodness sakes...

Anyway, so we met at Pasir Ris MRT and took a LONG bus ride...all the way BACK to East Coast Park. And then we walked under the underpass to Pit 29...and walked all the way to Pit 52. Yes, while carrying all the food. The girls almost collapsed during the 45 minute walk. Nevertheless, we eventually reached the Pit, and we were so tired, I instictively...pulled out Tijah's volleyball and started juggling it for fun. I think I juggled for about an hour or thereabouts before stopping and having a drink of water and a few sausages. The food was yummy, sausages, crabsticks, chicken wings and all, and of course we enjoyed each other's company. After eating, played some footie with Tijah and Zam, then sat at the beach to chat with Jun, Ning and Zi. Of course, when I'm around chatting, somehow or other the conversation would move in a more religious direction, and so it did again. After that, we joined the Heart Attack people and had some fun with the group photo, before my father fetched me, Jun, Ning and Zi back home, ZL and Jack Jack went home by taxi, the other 4 girls took a train or something, while the rest stayed overnight. And that was a short report of what happened last night. Photos to come when I've got them ready. Meanwhile, patience.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?