<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday

On the brink of my holidays, and I'm preparing for a relaxing 2 months to go. However, VI is still on probation so I'm holding my horses...

Meanwhile, it has been pretty smooth running so far. Acapella yesterday was great even though Michy the Great Leader couldn't make it because she had to sing for the PM. We did Peace on Earth, blended well, put in dynamics, emotion, conviction, and did much better than I expected...all in the span of half an hour. I say all Benny and Wensley need is a bit of confidence and they are ready for the big stage, which is coming in nary a month's time.

Anyway, we are all in a holiday mood right now, and Crawldaddy is over at my place jamming and setting up the mikes and everything for recording, so, tata.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?