<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday

The Giant Zucchini 2005 Birthday Wishlist

Yes, my brethren. I have decided what I want for my birthday, so that you at home won't have to crack your heads wondering what to get me. Of course, this is thoroughly optional. You don't have to get me anything if you don't want to. However, if you do want to get me something and don't know what to get, you have come to the right place. It will be in this order:

Type: Title by Name (Who's getting it for me) - Short description/Trivia

So ready? Here we go...

In no order of favour...


CD: Casting Crowns by Casting Crowns (Crawldaddy) - A very very good Christian album by a very very good Christian band. Can be found at Borders CD section.

CD: Fields of Grace by Big Daddy Weave (?) - A very very good Christian album by a very very good Christian band. Can be found at Borders CD section.

CD: One and Only by Big Daddy Weave (?) - A very very good Christian album by a very very good Christian band. Don't know where to find it though...

CD: Tangled in the Pines by BR549 (?) - Gutsy roots sounding country, with hints of honkytonk and southern rock. Found at Borders but should be able to be found at Tower as well...

CD: Perpetual Motion by Bela Fleck (?) - A banjo virtuoso. He actually plays classical for the whole length of the album. Yes, on the banjo. Have been looking for this for some time...

CD: Live Art by Bela Fleck (?) - More Greatest Hits than his Greatest Hits. Another one I've been looking for.

CD: The Bluegrass Sessions: Tales From The Acoustic Planet, Vol. 2 by Bela Fleck (?) - Just found this just now at Borders CD section. It's bluegrass, but it's jazz, and classical, all at the same time. I told you this guy's a virtuoso...and by the way it can be found at Borders.

CD: Brand New Strings by Ricky Skaggs & Kentucky Thunder (?) - A brand new album which pulls out all the stops. Can be found at Borders CD section.

CD: Live at the Charleston Music Hall by Ricky Skaggs & Kentucky Thunder (?) - Home of the Fuzzy Green Grass hit, A Simple Life. Have been looking for quite some time now...

CD: Worship and Faith by Randy Travis (?) - A thoroughly acoustic affair, by a God-loving Christian artiste. Here he records hymns and worship songs in his own special way.

Book: Speak Well English by Tomas Santos (Crawldaddy) - Hilarious. Made me laugh out loud at MPH.

Book: Banksy by Gordon Banks (?) - Who doesn't want to know the story of the greatest British goalkeeper that ever lived told by the man himself? OK fine, but I do...

Book: Intelligent Design by William Dembski (?) - Not quite what the title suggests, my friends. Can be obtained at Life bookshop.

DVD: Herbie Classic Collection (Love Bug, Rides Again, Monte Carlo, Bananas) by Disney (?) - Well, have it already on LD and tape, but the LD is gone and the tapes are wearing out, so a new set would be nice...

DVD: Ocean's Twelve by Steven Soderbergh (?) - Any Ocean's Eleven fan would be incomplete without Twelve.

Car: 1963 Ragtop Beetle by Volkswagen (?) - Preferably in L87 Pearl White with a grey ragtop. My ultimate dream car. Get it before Herbie: Fully Loaded comes out because I assure you prices will jump.

Toy: Close-to-1963 Beetle Model by Volkswagen (?) - At least if you won't get me the real one, get me a toy one...


If you find any of these and you want to buy it for me, do inform me, and I'll update the brackets. This is to avoid anyone buying repeated stuff for me (if anyone is buying anything from this list anyway...) Also keep yourself updated...more may be added!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?