<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday

Boy, what a day today.

Morning presentation wasn't too bad. As far as Isabel is concerned...she tried her best given the constraining and stressful situation she was in. And it really wasn't that bad. Anyway, Michy was scheduled to play piano this week, so this means...naturally...I get to fondle her bass. Didn't play TOO bad actually, only a few notes off, but the touch was much better than the bass I used last week.

After youth went to Tanjong Pagar for some street soccer with the St. Matt's guys. As you probably could have guessed...it rained. Anyhow, played in the rain for a while, before finally getting the court. It was a slippery affair, and Thomas was enjoying himself sliding around in the court. Meanwhile, my speed was cut down tremendously because I was NOT going to risk my finger to a fall. Scored some nice goals, even though they were all scored in the same way. But who cares, I scored against Tombro, I scored against Sim-on, I scored against Ilango, I scored against the Thais, I'm happy.

After that, went to chill at the Huis'. Had dinner there, some beautiful food served. Had rice along with fish, tofu, and shitake mushrooms, and it was very nice. The Huis are so blessed to have a father who cooks as well as Uncle Beng Hong. After that, made my way back home where Crawldaddy borrowed my digital camera.

You know...I was just thinking...but I just forgot what I was thinking about. So, tata.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?