<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday

Today was a relatively good day. Before almost killing myself over trigonometrical identities, Mr Khor moved on to trigonometrical equations. Thank you, sir, for saving my life.

After lunch was Design History. Before almost killing myself trying to stay awake during the presentations, Ms Jie Hong gave us a 5 minute toilet break. Thank you, ma'am, for saving my life.

After Design History was Hee Kiah, AND HE APPROVED MY LIGHT!!! That really brightened up my day. Finally, months of hard work is paying off.

Then, went to work on my VI model. Almost wanted to redo the darn thing because all my effort was put into making it worse. Nevertheless, Crawldaddy offered to help me in my dire straits.

So, after a nice dinner at his place, we went to work, sanding that irritating concave curve. Well, he'll help me patch it up tomorrow, and if it's still not up to standard...I've got nothing left to say.

Anyway, after sanding, we figured we had some time for some jamming, and from jamming we went to...recording. Recorded Dark As a Dungeon and To You, to great effect. Fuzzy Green Grass is BACK!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?