<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday

A Memorable Valentine's Day Even Though What Was Memorable Had Absolutely Nothing to Do With Valentine's Day

It's the FIRST DAY OF THE NEW TERM! Got back my Maths results. Got A* with Cao Yang as expected, but Jiaying surprised us all with her A*. Learnt Determinants. Kinda fun so far, but the calculations can kill, especially for 3rd order determinants and above.

After that, went up to our new Block M. A gust of chilly air greeted us as we stepped out of the lift, and we went to the studio...to find it locked. So we went back to Block R...to find out there was no VI. So spent most of V-day in the workshop doing Zai's birdhouse.

But, of course, before that, lunch. Crawldaddy bought "paper roses" for the girls. I use the term "paper roses" broadly, because honestly it was just a crumpled piece of paper with a piece of wire shoved in it. Speaking of crumpled paper, Crawldaddy and I had our last game of football in Block R. Had a couple of penalties, but I, naturally, with the better aptitude for taking and saving penalties, beat Crawldaddy rather easily. After that, got caught by Hee Kiah, who warned us not to do that ever again. Of course we wouldn't. We won't be in the Block R studio ever again!

After that, it was time for night class with Boey. Had a nice time figuring out the security system in Block M, as well as being locked out of the studio and the block occasionally. Of course, when Mr Boey came, his pass was highly regarded, especially when the toilet was required. We did Hee Kiah during Boey, with Boey giving us some hints for our lighting design. Finished class at 9:30 pm before making our separate ways back home, yours truly reaching home at about 10:15 pm. Then, it's back to work, working on Hee Kiah's lighting design research.

Ah, Industrial Design. The course which never sleeps.


The Great Pretender

Oh yes, I'm the great pretender
Pretending that I'm doing well
My need is such; I pretend too much
I'm lonely but no one can tell.

Oh yes, I'm the great pretender
A drift in a world of my own
I play the game; but to my real shame
You've let me to dream all alone.

Too real is this feeling of make believe
Too real when I feel what my heart can't conceal.

Oh yes I'm the great pretender
Just laughing and gay like a clown
I seem to be what I'm not; you see
I'm wearing my heart like a crown
Pretending that you're still around.

Too real is this feeling of make believe
Too real when I feel what my heart can't conceal

Yes I'm the great pretender
Just laughing and gay like a clown
I seem to be what I'm not you see
I'm wearing my heart like a crown
Pretending that you're still around

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?