<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday

OK, just looked at my Academic Calender. My vacation is slated to start on the 18th of April, although experience tells me I'll be released earlier. That means I'll have a month to take my Highway Code and Driving Theory before my birthday in May, after which I'll take my practical test, which should be before school reopens on the 30th of May. Then, after driving around the family car for a while, I'll probably get my Volkswagen Beetle (1963 ragtop in L87 Pearl White) before the release of Herbie: Fully Loaded, after which the car would be hot commodity. But something tells me I'll face the 'Michelle' phenomenon, except even more acutely. People think she's 16, people think I'm 12. So perhaps it should be the 'Alvin' phenomenon instead. But I digress.

Of course, before lightning curls in, I hasten to add that "if it is the Lord's will, we will live and do this or that."

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?