<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday

I've just gotten a New Year Present, and after receiving it, I am engulfed with emotion. Because, my brethren, my present is...A NEW COMPUTER......problem.

From its already dastardly state, my computer has reached new lows I never thought possible. Previously, it was just a nag, restarting by itself occasionally. Eventually, it reached a point where it was impossible to play any fun computer game (no, that does not include Solitaire...) without it hanging after a while (Current record - FIFA 2005 demo: 2 seconds). Now, my internet connection is so secure even I can't access it properly. In fact, it has now developed the habit of cutting off my internet access at the most unopportune times, especial

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?