<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday

Gunbound Killed My Computer

I'm currently working on my father's laptop. Basically, my computer is finished. It's gone. It's totally lost it. All because of one fateful day...

I downloaded Gunbound. Just to try it out. So I endured the 2 hour wait. After that, I entered my administrator account and installed it. I even installed nProtect, the so-called virus protection program. Then...the moment of reckoning...I double-clicked the innocent looking icon on the computer. It started loading loads of stuff. Then, finally, the blue starting screen. Even the music was beginning to play. So I moved my mouse to the "Buddies" button...then...my computer stopped. Little did I know it was the last time I would see Windows on my computer ever again...

I force-rebooted the computer, expecting it to load back to normal. I half made up my mind to uninstall Gunbound...but...an ominous looking message appeared on my computer.

BOOT DISK ERROR

I was stumped. I force-rebooted my computer again, hoping it would jerk itself up and start up normally. Alas, it was not to be. My brethren, I have bravely fought the fight, but it was all in vain. I guess its time to get a new computer...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?