<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday

Gosh what a week...

Just handed up my lighting minor project yesterday. After multiple short-circuits (Latest victim: Jackson Ng, 1 minute before handing up time) , power trips (Read: There Ain't Nothin' Wrong with the Radio...), blackouts ("Eh, you don't do anything funny to my shop ah...") and late nights in the workshop (Personal record: 11pm), the whole class finally managed to complete their lamps 'on time'. Of course, by the time the whole ordeal was over (6:30 pm), the whole class was bushed, understandably. It has been a rough first 3 weeks.

Of course, I have a headstart...in terms of getting busy again. The NYP Open House is coming soon. Everybody out there, do come down to support! 19-23 Jan at Nanyang Poly campus. More details to come soon.

In other news, the bandage on my finger is off! The doc took it out this morning. It looks impressive...ly bloody. I'm sure Crawldaddy would want to take a picture of my finger's new incarnation...


Many things about tomorrow
You don't seem to understand
But you know who holds tomorrow
And you know who holds your hand...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?