<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday

Back From Injury

After a long hard 2 and a half months away from the field/pitch/court, I finally made my full debut yesterday. Last week I had a small game with Jonathan and Jessica and the rest of the Down Syndrome kids, sort of a warm-up game. Scored in that game. Then 1 week later, my full debut in COGS. Absolute thriller of a game. First to 10. We went to 9-9, then went to deuce. Deuce ended 2-2, after playing about half an hour chasing the elusive golden goal. Was not really at my best, my fitness took the hardest beating, but at least I'm taking my chances...like a true goal poacher. Highlights: Scored 3 goals, and unleashed a killer crossfield pass, one which I am very proud of even though I have absolutely no idea how I did that. After that was the barbecue. I LOVE THE MUSIC!!! They played Hillsongs' Blessed. Had a 3 course Fried Rice dinner, followed by some barbecued stuff...satay, mushrooms, sausages (NO, I will NOT go there...), etc. After that played a really lame game, followed by another lame game. After that went home to prepare for the busy day ahead, which is...

Today. After service, had cha dian, then went up to the youth room. Just joined the band in worship (SMC AY style, might I add...). Then, at the end of practice, Benny asked me to do backup. I relented, seeing that he has been doing backup since forever. Did not go without incident (aiyah...first time what, give chance lah...) but was rather smooth. Really felt the Spirit of God touching the people during worship. After Sunday School, went down to SMC and joined them in a bit of frisbee. Boy, it's good to see them again. After that, it's down to the court for some street soccer with the guys. Rediscovered some sort of shooting form, but yet again, fitness and consistancy still bogging me down. Some of us guys taught Evelyn the art of passing and shooting, and she performed admirably in the match, even scored a goal. After yet another tiring day...I'm preparing to go for a dinner. San Jun's farewell, because he's leaving for Australia. Meanwhile, my parents are going for a wedding dinner, so I'm representing the Chee-Yong family :p A pretty good weekend, hopefully it carries me through the killer week coming up...


Write Your Name Across My Heart

I feel so thankful when I think of You,
So I’m on my knees, it’s the best I can do.
I say Your name, and You feel so close.
Walls have crumbled from my body and soul.

Chorus:
Write Your name across my heart,
I want the world to know that I am Yours forever.
And I will wear it like a shining star.
Write Your name across my heart.

For You, my life is an open door,
And everything that I have is Yours.
I can’t repay what You’ve done for me,
But my love for You has a lifetime guarantee.

Bridge:
And all my thoughts,
And all I do,
And all I say,
I belong to You with every breath I take.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?