<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday

First and foremost, thanks for all your prayers, the operation was fine. Of course, post-operation was more painful than the earlier one, but this was expected, because this one had a slight incision before they (WARNING: The following description is graphic and may be unsuitable for young children) yanked the pins out of my finger. Oh, and I even had a nice souvenir after the operation - a container containing those 2 pins that were drilled into my bone. At the moment, blood is oozing out of the open wounds, but it should patch itself up after a while. Of course, what that means is that I'm back on medication, so don't be surprised if you see me popping a few pills here and there. I'm NOT on drugs. OK, well techically I am, but I digress.

Oh, and if you're wondering if the surgery would interfere with my performance on Saturday the 18th of December outside Orchard MRT and opposite Wheelock Place at 8:30 pm, don't worry...it should rain. ;)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?