<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday

BOY do I have NEWS for YOU!

I'll be having surgery to remove those 2 pins in my fingers...NEXT WEEK! Next Monday to be exact. Yeah, I'll finally be able to move that joint, and my finger is well on its way to recovery! Can't wait to get back to goalkeeping :D

School's starting in just about 2 weeks. Just checked my timetable. The load doesn't seem quite as heavy as last semester, but we can only wait and see. Not to mention, I also have my buddy Crawldaddy with me, so he can help me foresee what's going to come, while I foresee what's going to come for him. Ah, the wonders of the flip-flop system.

Comments:
Hmm.

Just make sure you can hold your foam properly while cutting it next semester. Don't do anything stupid to crack the bloody (literally) bone again.
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?