<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday

Yesterday was...OK...

Choir was good, reception was better than I expected. But had to eat my medicine in the middle of service :( Didn't like that one bit. Then, after service, prepared for breakfast with Mich and Yiwei, but, lo and behold, found out from my parents that I had to go down to SMC myself :(:( So there went breakfast, just took a quick bite from church then rushed to the MRT station. Got a call from Yiwei in the train. Felt really really bad, just left them there like that...well, what to do, what's done is done. Anyway, reached SMC on the dot, quickly rushed behind the piano for a quick prayer with the band, then off we went. Surprisingly, the one-handed pianist didn't do too badly...all by God's grace, that the whole congregation and the band managed to worship together in spirit and in truth. After that, my father brought me down to the Creative sale, got me an mp3 player...cost a bomb, and I didn't even ask for it...but that's my father, go figure...but really grateful for it anyway...Then it was configuring on my computer from then on, finally got it working...this morning.

Well, hope the movie thing works out OK, so tt I won't feel so bad leaving Mich and Yiwei there yesterday...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?