<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday

A BIG THANK YOU goes out to all who have helped me in one way or another regarding my fractured finger. Especially for those who prayed for me, I owe you guys a million! :D

For those of you guys still in the dark, I fractured my left pinky playing football at COGS yesterday. Because of that, I pushed myself upfield and tried preventing any sort of contact with my hands. Rediscovered my 'Rooneyesque' touch at Tanjong Pagar with the SMC guys, slamming shots into the goal. So, yet again, consistency is my problem. Anyway, I didn't get much of the limelight, due to the emergence of a young talent that is taking the SMFC by storm...Tombro O' Brian! Scored a brilliant volley among other spectacular goals, things look bright for the SMFC's future. Anyway after the game, Hari had a look at my hand and suggested I see a doctor. The chinese doctors were all closed, so we went to Mount Alvernia to have an X-ray. I really thank God we went there, because it was not just a dislocation, it was a fracture.

So anyway, we decided to have a day surgery. Which leads to the joke of the year...they sent a wheelchair. I was like..."It's a HAND injury..." and they were like "Never mind just sit down...". I even had a bed in a ward. Spent like a total of an hour in that ward...Before AND after the surgery...Anyway, after a while I was wheeled into the operating theatre. After numbing my hand, the surgeon repositioned my finger, then he proceeded to...and I am not making this up...he proceeded to DRILL 2 STICKS INTO MY BONES. Thank goodness I could not feel a thing...Finally, got the medication and made our way back home.

Today was kinda boring. After taking medication, watched 2 DVDs, 'O Brother, Where Art Thou' and 'Ocean's Eleven', before doing some 3D work, a retry of my Volkswagen.


Goalkeeping Coach? Maybe...:p

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?