<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday

Played street soccer with the guys after church today. Worked on some tactics and plans...or as Sgt. Bilko says...P...A...L...N...Plan. After playing around for about an hour, the street soccer regulars arrived. Yes, the crazy dribbling, hard ramming regulars of the Tanjong Pagar Street Soccer Court. Fortunately, I did not take much beating as the goalie, and only conceded 1 goal, a chip over my head. Blocked a few shots, but they were not too venomous, and I still failed to catch shots, a major disappointment. Anyway, as an outfield player, I was hopeless. Eventually lost 3-2. But anyway, I devised the perfect goalie outfit for street soccer. Black "boots", black socks, black shorts, black shirt, black gloves (extra padded), and...a black mask. At least something that protects my face.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?