<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday

Oral Presentation - Complete
AutoCAD Test - Complete

Wore formal clothes to school today for Oral Presentation. According to sources, "the bag spoilt everything." Well, not like I really cared, as long as I did my OP alright. My presentation was on goalkeepers, and apparently I got an A. Personally I think the rest of the class did a great job as well. After AutoCAD Test, went back to the studio for more lamenessness with Shaohui. Hey, that's a good name for a talk show..."Lamenessness with Shaohui"...but I digress...

Patrick is getting up my neck...Design Journals...foam model...Presentation Board...ugh...Thank God for God...

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
That was a test. This is also a test.
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?