<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday

Just finished a long day today...

First off, FRS sharing session at the Science Centre. More discussion and probing questions, and finally lunch at KFC. Then it's band practice at St. Matt's. Fairly routine day at the office for that. Then, left early to rush to COGS.

Choir practice was rather good. Messed up my Chinese words again...argh...but anyway, taught my basses and the tenors Joy to the World...pretty challenging, I bet they're still lost...but they'll be OK. Finally, a combined with the elderly and youth, went "pretty" alright. But of course that was just the teaser. After tar pau dinner, it's the big one with the youths...

Oh Happy Day turned out to be a bad song for my basses. It's no fun singing the low G for 80% of the song (even though I dun have any complaints), and they were having sore throats after the first run through. Well, the carols wouldn't give them that sort of problem...but there WILL be problems I tell you, it ain't an easy piece...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?