<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday

Joseph has Echoes of Sarimbun. You old SAJS choir blokes, remember Echoes of Sarimbun? Yup, Joseph, who is my classmate currently, has that same CD, and actually brought it to school today. Isn't that amazing? I almost forgot how I sounded back in Primary School...but I digress, now back to the issue of the day, which is...

Running from Zelda

Zelda as usual was hounding me as I was working on my 5 cent coin. Yak yak yak, yak yak yak. Eventually, I couldn't stand it, so I deliberately left for Limky's class earlier than the rest hoping to shake her off. Just as I was closing in on the lift, I heard it coming...Thump, thump, thump. True enough, the behemoth frame of Zelda was hurtling towards me like some unstoppable comet. Eventually, at the lift landing, I tried to shake her off some more. Didn't work. Eventually, I got stuck in the lift with the behemoth. Yak yak yak, yak yak yak yak. Good thing I was wearing my earphones and blasting Nickel Creek in my ears, so I just nodded periodically to satisfy her incessant yakking. When we finally reached the 7th floor, Zelda made a beeline for the classroom, while I momentarily escaped to the comfort of the male toilet. After a few minutes, I made my way to the classroom, and...lo and behold...Zelda was yakking at Limky. Yak yak yak yak, yak yak yak. You could sense the irritation emanating from Limky the same way my fart emanates from my butt. Thank goodness for John Denver for soothing my aching ears...and that's another story, which I think should find it's way into Crawldaddy's blog...

Special Bumper Issue:

From Dave Barry's blog: Misleading Headline of the Month

Think you're fast? Beat this...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?