<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday

Just back into action making my toaster after yet another relapse of gastric. This time it happened during my Sunday afternoon nap. Yet again the fan was on. I can't believe my parents can't see the cause of the problem. "You must have eaten too much...not enough rest...you must see a doctor..." I don't need to see a doctor, it's simple science...Fan creates wind, end of story. As long as I don't sleep with the fan on, I'LL BE ALRIGHT! It's no coincidence that everytime I get gastric in the morning the fan was on at night, and it's no coincidence that I don't get gastric when the fan is off!

Anyway, today's worship was...encouraging to say the least. Morning service went without a hitch. At least without any major ones. My first worship lead wasn't too bad, my band helped me a lot, they played really well today. Most importantly, the Holy Spirit was really working in me and the whole congregation. It was really encouraging. I'm sure it will carry me through the week.

THANK YOU LORD JESUS!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?