<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday

I'VE HAD IT!!!

I've had it with an internet connection SO secure even I can't access it properly...ugh...anyway...

Went for my final music class in Galleria Music School. Bittersweet thinking of it now...I still remember I was a little boy, couldn't be more than 6, walking into this place with my parents, they had just moved in recently and were preparing the rooms...I think I was one of the first few students in the history of the school...11 years on, it's now one of the most highly recognised music schools in Bishan, and maybe even further out (I know I'm swarkoo...), and in just 2 days, I would officially have left the school. I will not forget what this school has done for me.

My heart is welling with emotion. Fine, emotions.

I miss the good old days with Stuart the Pied Piper Named Spot, Sandstorm the Australian, Tachyio the Digital, Brendan the Battleship King, et al...those days during recess we used to "vocal spar" with each other, twisting, turning, then the final blow with our tongues sharpened to perfection...now I either can't find anyone with a tongue sharp enough and a brain trained enough to spar with me, or those that do just take it WAY too seriously...gone were the days when "suanalogy" was just for fun...sigh...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?