<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday

It is complete...Survivor The Pearl Thaivanuatustramazafricquesas Islands Theme Song: Get it from me if you want it :D:D:D

Accidentally Worship Leader

Plodded to church at 10am today for worship practice, scheduled to play piano, Grace leading. Got there rather early, no one was there yet, so got to work with my foam toaster. Eventually got chased up by Mr Pesticide Man with the White Fumes. Got there and...lo and behold...Thomas opened his mouth...

"Grace said she is not feeling well. I don't want to lead because I lead the past 3 weeks orredy. Why don't you lead?"

"Err...then who will play the piano?"

And so the conversation went on, in the end we decided on practice without piano and get Andrew to impromptu tmr. So, for posterity's sake, here is the songlist for my first worship lead in SMC AY:

One Day
Most High
Offering
Consuming Fire
Power of Your Love
Heart of Worship

Dun forget to pray for me, I hope I'm spiritually ready for tmr's challenge.

By the way, also playing for SMC main tmr, meaning I'll have to miss COGS morning service...I don't know, I feel like I'm owing COGS something, or maybe just someone, or maybe just myself...Ah well, I just hope today makes up for it...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?