<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday

I think I still have a certain...fear, apprehension, want to keep my distance, rather look from far away then from close range...like when I'm goalkeeping, also kind of explains the silly goals I let in...not really focusing on the ball, more on something far away...still get that chill down my spine, though...

Anyway, just got back from a really full lunch after church. A bowl of soup, a chunk of bread, 1/2 a plate of fried rice, 4 meatballs, 3/4 an open sandwich (a slice of bread with meatballs on it) in Ikea, and 2 Siew Mai and 1/2 a plate of Chai Tao Kuay in Jurong Country Club. So now just editing my FIFA and importing faces and crashing the game etc...

I'm supporting England, but I think France will win 2-0

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?