<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday

Semi-fruitful day today.

Went to Able Hydraulics to change the adaptor. Found out they didn't have the size. So went down to the fire extinguisher place to ask. No one around, so went to the nearby canteen to eat. Went there yesterday, their Fried Rice is shiok. So ate Fried Rice again. After eating a while, Yan Xin and Yan Yi came in from the other end of the canteen. It was a blink blink kind of moment. As expected, asked me what in the world I was doing in an Ubi Industrial Park. Told them I got my parts from there. Anyway, finished up my Fried Rice and got down to the fire extinguisher place. They told me to get it from a hardware shop. That was very helpful, considering I just went there FROM a hardware shop. Anyway, went back to Able. Told me to go opposite the road to get the part specially lathed. Ah well, better expensive than nothing at all...

After that, went back home. Found out I actually HAD piano class, and was not holiday as I thought. Ah well, too bad, you can't expect me to go there without ANY practice...

Got All Day from Jonathan the Cousin. The bass lick is just amazing. If you have no idea what I'm talking about...

G------------1------------ ---------|
D--------2-2--2-----1-2------------|
A----1-2--------2-2---------2-1----|
E-4-4-------------------2-2---------|

...try it yourself. Really really cool bass lick. Picking it on my guitar, can't get enough of it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?