<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday

Finally got the pneumatics done today. Got the adaptor, then went to the fire extinguisher place for the shiok fried rice again. Then went to test the pneumatics. Worked perfectly. Now to settle our motor problems. Went to Oriental Motors. Found out they didn't have 12V DC motors. Now we REALLY have a problem. We need motors. FAST. Ah well, as the saying goes, 'If there's a God, there's a way'. Maybe I'll practise piano today. Have been neglecting that recently. Having mock sometime this month...I hope I can pass it...

Lord, your will be done...I ask for nothing more...


Better Than Life

Better than the riches of this world
Better than the sound of my friend's voices
Better than the biggest dreams of my heart
And that's just the start

Better than getting what I say I need
Better than living the life that I want to
Better than the love anyone could give
Your love is

You hold me now in your arms
And never let me go

You oh lord make the sun shine
And the moon light in the night sky
You give me breath and all your love
I give my heart to you because

I can't stop falling in love with you
I'll never stop falling in love with you
I can't stop falling in love with you
I'll never stop falling in love with you

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?