<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday

The usual Tuesday. Woke up late, shuffled between practising piano and playing FIFA 2004. Amazingly, today's piano class wasn't that bad. Was rather smooth, actually. Anyway, after that, my parents fetched me to Bishan to cut hair...

Yes, I succumbed. Spent $9 to get a prickly neck. After that, was STILL bugged by my parents to shave. And my sideburns. "Why didn't you ask them to shave off your sideburns? Want to look like Elvis ah..." No, because it hurts, darn it...for the past 10 years, everytime my sideburns were shaved there will be some bleeding somewhere there. I mean, just the back of my neck is bad enough...had fried rice and fried carrot cake for dinner. My hair was falling all over the place. Spent some time actually removing hair from my food. Went back home, showered in pain. Then rendered my towel useless while drying my hair. It had become saturated with hair...

...and my parents wonder why I don't want to cut my hair...

Added Franz Beckenbauer, Bobby Charlton and Jairzinho to FIFA 2004. More to come soon.

Lord, I want to be closer to you...I want to hear your voice again...to feel your presence...to experience your comfort...to do your will...


Draw Me Close

Draw me close to you
Never let me go
I lay it all down again
To hear You say that I'm Your friend

You are my desire
No one else will do
'Cause nothing else could take your place
To feel the warmth of your embrace

Help me find a way
Bring me back to you

You're all I want
You're all I've ever needed
You're all I want
Help me know you are near

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?