<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday

The road to a working pneumatic flipper bot has encountered yet another roadblock. We've bought our pneumatic cylinders, work perfectly. But our canister has run into a problem. We're still trying to find a way to pipe up the canister to the valve. Now we may even need a regulator and a buffer tank. Aargh. God, please show us the way to go...for You can make a way when there seems to be no way. We can only count on Your guidance now Lord...

Now, onto another issue. The YE/CC controversy is finally reaching its end. In fact, I believe this incident has actually pulled the 2 groups closer together. If not for this incident, YE and CC would still be in its pre-match state: Slight tension, but not enough to start anything. Now, after this event, both groups are taking steps to ensure greater cooperation and camaraderie between the 2 groups. The future now looks bright for the cooperation of the CC and YE. In fact, after some thought, perhaps the Lord has used what has happened to draw the 2 groups closer together for His divine purpose. Indeed, some work still needs to be done, but I can already see the Hand of the Lord working in the youth in our church. Jonathan, you have been a great representative for the YE, and I am honoured to have you visit my blog. With people like you in the YE, cooperation will be much easier.

Meanwhile, my intention of setting up my Shoutcast has failed. I can't install the plug-in because I have no administrative rights to my computer. Ah well, maybe sometime else...

Lord, thank you for all you have done...I place my total trust in you...guide me in your ways, Lord...


Everyday

What to say Lord it's
You who gave me life and I
Can't explain just how
Much You mean to me now
that You have saved me Lord
I give all that I am to You
That everyday I could
Be a light that shines Your name
Everyday Lord I'll
Learn to stand upon Your word
And I pray that I
I might come to know You more
That You would guide me
In every single step I take and
everyday I can
Be Your light unto the world

Everyday, It's You I'll live for
Everyday, I'll follow after You
Everyday, I'll walk with You my Lord

It's You I live for everyday
It's You I live for everyday
It's You I live for everyday

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?