<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday

My, the past 2 days have been quite some 2 days for me. I'll start with yesterday...


Morning service at COGS was largely uneventful, sermon was on Obedience, which kind of set the tone for the rest of the day (you'll see later...) After that, went to SMC for Agape Youth, worship was led by Matt the Big. The presence of God could really be felt throughout the worship. We had a guest speaker, Pastor Daniel, who spoke on Breakthrough. True enough, most of us had a spiritual breakthrough that day. His sermon was taken from Mark 2:1-5, and basically had 4 points:

1. Make room for God
2. Overcome difficulties through faith
3. Friends matter - choose friends with faith
4. Overcome human limits through faith

Basically a lesson in faith. During the prayer there was an altar call. I was tempted to go forward, but I heard the voice of the Lord! He said "Don't go up." I was stunned. I was like, "God, is that you?" He said again, "Don't go up." Now that I look back, I guess he was just trying to test my obedience. He continued, "Don't open your eyes." I kept it shut. Then I received a revelation. I saw myself walking to the piano and taking over from Axton the Pianist. I asked again, "Was that from you, God?" No answer. 10 seconds later Eric walked over to me and said, "Can you take over from Andrew? I want to pray for him." I walked over to the piano, thanking the Lord for speaking to me. He continued to speak to me throughout the day, sometimes words of revelation, sometimes words of comfort. I really felt close to God yesterday.

Football was interesting. Wore my new Liverpool (Diouf 9) jersey, the pitch was wet, it was raining, and we went 2-0 down after 5 minutes. Had a couple of shots on goal, nothing spectacular, went in 2-1 at half time due to an OG. Was moved to Right Back in the second half and was an absolute disaster. Was moved back upfront and had another shot on goal. A couple of good passes redeemed myself, but losing 7-3 can't be very good. Neither is wearing a white jersey, white shorts, and white socks on a muddy day.

Now on to Liverpool - Blackburn. God was still speaking to me. "Liverpool will win," he said. Can't be very bad can it? Especially after going 3-0 after 20 minutes...Heskey with a rare finish for a glorious 4-0 win. A super end to a super super day. Thank you again, God, I'll never forget it!


Now onto today. God was around again, although he wasn't so talkative today. Maybe he wants me to go through today without depending so much on his "inside info". True enough, Lim the Silent and I found a pneumatic supplier, Pneumax, in Ubi. Lim the Silent knew the way...he was supposed to go somewhere nearby one day, so he knew how to go. I just followed. When we reached, we were just flipping through the books, looking for something suitable for our bot. We were getting the gist of everything, when this guy came out of the office (Lim the Silent has his namecard), and we just explained everything to him, what we wanted for our bot and all. He was very helpful, and we were just happy to find a place that supplies pneumatic parts. Now all we need is a small CO2 fire extinguisher. Tar pao-d lunch back just in time for the Choir Interview. Quickly gobbled down lunch and met up with Ghost the Tall and It for the meeting with the Sec 3s for the new committee posts. Uneventful, and all 3 of us had a basic idea who we want for this year's comm. After that, went back to the Robotics Lab to do some more calculations for the flipper and the pneumatics. Back for dinner about 6.45pm, another fruitful day, and once again God was behind it all.


My Best Friend

Have you heard of the one called Saviour?
Have you heard of his perfect love?
Have you heard of the one in Heaven?
Have you heard how he gave his son?
Well I have found this love and I believe in the Son
Show me your way...

I believe in the one called Saviour
I believe he's the Risen One
I believe that I'll live forever
I believe that the King will come
Because I have found this love and I believe in the Son
Show me your way...

Jesus, You are my best friend and you will always be, nothing will ever change that
Jesus, You are my best friend and you will always be, nothing will ever change that

I believe in the one called Saviour
I believe he's the Risen One
I believe that I'll live forever
I believe that the King will come
Because I have found this love and I believe in the Son
Show me your way...

Jesus you are my best friend and you will always be nothing will ever change that
Jesus you are my best friend and you will always be nothing will ever change that
Jesus you are my best friend and you will always be nothing will ever change that

Nothing will ever change that
Nothing will ever change that
Nothing will ever change that
Nothing will ever change that
Nothing will ever change that
Nothing will ever change that!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?