<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday

Miserable miserable day.

Had another revelation from God today. I'm going to have to give up something. Something I have been holding on tightly for the past 5 years. I'm quietly hoping it will be an Abraham-Isaac situation, but even if it's not, it's God's will anyway...

Was bugged constantly and consistantly today. Was bugged by my Grandma for using the com in a thunderstorm (I was just LOOKING at the MONITOR...) Was bugged by my piano teacher for not practising enough. Was bugged by my parents to shave (a complete waste of time in my opinion), cut my hair (another complete waste of time, except in addition the back of your neck starts prickling and you can't lean back on any neck support for the next week...), and yes, practise my piano, in addition to not going back to school so often (I have 2 robots to make in just about 4 weeks...), not sleeping so late (I'm doing research regarding the 2 bots I have to finish in 4 weeks...time is running out...) And I was also bugged by Shawn the Cousin regarding his Millenium Race car.

Ah well, some of it was my fault anyway...

Tomorrow will be quite a day. Will be starting work on the Gladiator bot very very soon, just a few more calculations. Then, the big one: SAS vs ACS(I) 'B' division Rugby finals. It's about time we won...I'll be there to watch it live. Capping things off with Joshua the Soloist's school's choir's concert.

Lord, your will be done tomorrow, I'm your faithful servant.


Farther Along

Farther along we’ll know all about it
Farther along we’ll understand why
Cheer up my brother, live in the sunshine
We’ll understand it all by and by

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?