<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday

Maundy Thursday.

Not much significance to me, just a normal day. Went to school about 11 am, which is about the time the students were dismissed. Continued doing research on pneumatic containers, not much success. Continued assisting Chairman Joe while Lim the Silent made our SRG can-collector bot. Edmundo the Broken-Armed and Snowstorm the Technical Director were also present. We eventually left the lab at about 12.30 and went to eat lunch.

After lunch, Lim the Silent and I went down to Pneumax to enquire about containers for compressed air. He suggested a compressor, which we said was not possible due to our size limit. We took a "short" walk down to Eunos Technopark to look for fire extinguishers, and we found this place that's willing to give us compressed Nitrogen as well as a suitably sized container. Great news, even though holding my breath for 5 minutes from cigarette smoke wasn't really pleasant. After that took another "short" walk back to Pneumax. Tried crossing a field, except that by the time we were 50 metres into the field the mud was up to our ankles. Took a long detour and found our way back to Pneumax. We were shown some cylinders and valves and we were given a proposal. A bit ex, but we'll continue to look into it. (Sponsors, maybe?)

Eventually found our way home. Probably going to practise piano now. It's Good Friday tomorrow. Need to prepare myself spiritually. Spend some time with God these 2 days.


Most High
I want to see Your face
I want to know Your ways
Let Your light shine upon us
I want to know Your power
Come fill me once again
Lift me up in Your hands of grace

Put a new song in my mouth
Of praise to You
and the world will see and fear Your name
Put a new song in my mouth
Of praise to You
and the world will see and fear Your name

Worthy, worthy is the Lord
Worthy, worthy is the Lord
Worthy, worthy is the Lord
Most High

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?