<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday

Interesting day today.

Went to school as usual at 10 am. The school was getting ready for their Track and Field day today at SAJC, so basically we had the whole school to ourselves in the afternoon. The new sumobot we were working on turned out to be a wreck, will be rebuilding the whole thing. Spent half the day trying to get a laptop from Mdm Soh. Eventually did get it, luckily. Also booked the playing field at Ngee Ann tomorrow. Expected to bump into 2 schools there. Talked to Chairman Joe. Found out he was an atheist. Praying for him, trying to convert him, but in the end it's not mine to say. God, work in him. Handphone suddenly stopped working. As a result went down to SMC for Band Practice, which was already pushed forward to tomorrow. Since I cannot make it, I'll just get the song list by email. Ah well, another busy day tomorrow.

Lord, I love You...You are my Saviour...be their Saviour too...Your will be done...that's all I ask...


All Day

I don't care what they say about me
It's alright, alright
I don't care they think about me
It's alright, they'll get it one day

I love you, I'll follow you
You are my, my life
I will read my Bible and pray
I will follow you all day

I don't care what it costs anymore
Cos' you gave it all and I'm following you
I don't care what it takes anymore
No matter what happens I'm going your way

All Day
All Day now
All Day

Anyone around can see
just how good you've been to me
For all my friends that don't know you
I pray that you would save them too

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?