<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday

Got my confirmation. It is indeed as I had thought. I guess I must be obedient now, and I will receive my rewards from Jehovah Jireh when the time is right.

Went looking for motors today. Went to Sim Lim first. Then went to Sinta. Then walked all the way to Peninsula Plaza opposite Funan Centre to look for Mabuchi Motors. A bit wierd. These 16 year old boys in St. Andrew's Sec shirts going to a sales office...Anyway, maybe can get FOC motors from there...then walked all the way to Chinatown to look for wheels. Then took MRT back to Potong Pasir and went down to Ubi to look for Oriental Motors. The sales person not there, so called back Maxon to see if they still have stock. Then returned to school and continued working on the Sumobot. Eventually got back home. Tired. Walked the whole day. Then plus yesterday...

Lord...I give it all up to you...I am yours...use me as you wish...


Always

Did You raise the sun for me?
Or paint a million stars that I might
Know Your majesty?
Is Your voice upon the wind?
Is everything I've known marked
With my maker's fingerprints?

Breathe on me
Let me see Your face
Ever will I seek You

'Cause all You are, is all I want, always
Draw me close in Your arms
Oh God, I wanna be with You

Can I feel You in the rain?
Abandon all I am to have You
Capture me again
Let the earth resound with praise
Can You hear as all creation lives
To glorify one name?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?