<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday

Good Friday.

Went to COGS for service. The whole mood was solemn. Sermon (and the entire mood of the service, for that matter...) cut straight to the heart. It was a heavy, heavy service today.

After that went to pay respects to several people, my grandfather, my great-grandparents, various other deceased people. Rained, as usual. It always rains on Good Friday. And the sky will be really really really dark. After that, dinner at Jurong. Finished ASAP to watch Arsenal-Liverpool. Disappointing result in the end. Did some work on Every Time I Feel the Spirit. Should be alright.

FIFA 2004 works on my com. Added Lev Yashin and Gordon Banks, will be adding more players in the near future.

You died for me...you got tortured for me...it should be me getting tortured...it should be my blood that flows...it should be my cries of pain...but you took my place...you are my Saviour...I am indebted to you...I am Yours forever...


One Desire

You gave it all for me
My soul desire
My everything
All I am is devoted to You
How could I fail to see
You are the love that rescued me
And all I am is devoted to You

And oh, how could I not be moved
Lord here with You
So have Your way in me
Cause Lord there is just one thing
And that I will seek

This is my cry
My one desire
Just to be where You are Lord
Now and forever
It's more than a song
My one desire
Is to be with You
Is to be with You
Jesus

The one thing
The one thing I ask
Is to be with You

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?