<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday

Bittersweet day today.

QT struck right to the bone. I HAVE to let go. There is no alternative. Not for the moment. The wrath of God isn't a nice thing to face.

Anyway, it was back to school again. Took the wrong bus. Saw 13 instead of 93. Had to walk to the nearest bus stop and take the correct bus. Anyway, wasn't late, so not too bad. Set to work redesigning the flipper, and meanwhile had a listen at Jonk the Smart's website (http://4jc.net.tc). Faves: To The Ends Of The Earth and Free. Great stuff there...

Lim the Silent was having problems fitting the rams into the old design, so we gave the design a total overhaul. Now it looks more like Behemoth than Dantomkia. Anyway, the new design would give us a bore of 32 mm and a stroke of 40 mm, and hopefully allow us to self-right. We'll be buying 2 rams and test it out first. If it really jams, then we'll just change it back to the single ram design.

Had an earlier lunch, than meeting with Mdm Soh, Lim the Silent, Yijie the Crazo, Edmundo the Broken-Armed, Joshua the Acting Secretary, Kimchi Jong the Ill, Snowstorm the Technical Director and The Khan. Basically sorting out the NJRC sponsorships and the internal competition. Finished at 2 sharp, then set off for Pneumax.

Basically confirmed the design with the guy, then placed our orders. Final price was close to $300, and that was the discounted price. At least we've got 1 thing confirmed! Left feeling happy. Maybe it's because I finally let go. But must still be wary. I really don't know whether it's a plan from God or a ploy from Satan, really hard to say. I guess we'll know in His time. Just trying to be fully, completely, totally and utterly obedient to God's will...but it's not easy, I can tell you...

Anyway, after that, made our way down to Ngee Ann Poly. Was open this time, because we arrived about 4.30 pm. Crescent Girls was there. We keep bumping into SRG competitors at Ngee Ann, don't we...;) Gave the gripper back to Ms Regina, I guess she knows what to do with it. Anyway, also talked to Mr Alex about our PIC controller. He says he needs a circuit diagram. Lim the Silent will take care of that! He'll call the OTHER Mr Alex! Anyway, with that, we ended our session at Ngee Ann.

After that, went down to COGS for a capella practice. Had dinner at the coffeeshop, Char Siew Rice as usual. Then went down, nobody yet, so I took out the laptop and started fiddling around with the bot designs. Soon to arrive are Mich the Rugger and Joshua the Soloist, in their sleek black Mazda6. Uncle Steven and Joshua the Soloist were showing great interest in my bot, while Mich the Rugger was just, in her own words, "dead tired". Anyway, we soon got into the room and started warm-ups. Warm-ups weren't bad, but then when we finally touched on the songs...First up, blending was GROSS. Didn't improve until right at the end. Even then, it wasn't really great. I think it's because we forgot to pray. Anyway, I guess we are pretty much ready for tomorrow. As long as we remember to pray. Finally, got ferried home in that sleek black Mazda6. Tad squeezy in there with my laptop and all, but got home nonetheless...

Lord, I want to be totally obedient to you...help me let go...that in the end your will be done...


Free

Would you believe me if i said...
that we are the ones who can make the change
in the world today...
Would you believe me if i said...
that all of your dreams in your heart
can come true... today...
Would you believe me if i said...
that life could be all that you want it to be... today...

And if i had wings i would fly
'cause all that i need, you are,
and if the world caved in around me,
to You i'd still hold on
'cause You're all that i believe
and the one that created me
JESUS.. because of you.. I'm free

Would you believe me if i said...
that God can make miracles happen today
Would you believe me if i said...
that you dont need to wait for the answers before..
you step out in faith..
Would you believe me if i said
that nothing is ever IMPOSSIBLE.. for God..

Just live your life.. with God inside.
You won't regret one moment of it,
and give all that you can for God... for God

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?